Carmine Red – Professional High Flow Acrylic Artist Paint
$6.75 – $17.95
- HIGH FLOW – Professional quality, highly pigmented and low viscosity with a fluid consistency. Lightfast, water resistant, fast drying, permanent, and completely flexible. Available in 44 amazing colours in 2 convenient sizes.
- POUR, DRAW, PAINT, STAIN – A favourite for pouring creations, this product has endless possibilities and is easy to use. Liquid consistency allows for a variety of applications– pouring, liquid art, painting, drawing, staining, inking, airbrushing, and more.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – All our products are proudly Australian made
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING* | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
Pigment number: PR48.4, Lightfastness II
Available in both 50ml and 250ml sizes, the Global Colours High Flow line of acrylic paints is a professional quality, intensely pigmented low viscosity paint that offers incredible versatility and new creative opportunities. A favourite for pouring creations, this product has endless possibilities. It is light-fast, water-resistant, fast-drying, permanent, and completely flexible. It is self-levelling and contains no fillers/extenders. May be used in a wide range of applications - pouring, liquid art, painting, drawing, staining, inking, airbrushing, mixed media, and more. A variety of applicators may be used including airbrushes, refillable markers, dip pens, all types of brushes from fine line detail to broad strokes.
Each acrylic paint is fully compatible with the range of Global Colours acrylics and mediums, working together to create a highly versatile painting system for all artists. This line of Professional Artist Acrylics can be used for exhibitions, commercial illustration, traditional art, realism, scenic art, folk art, or textile painting, coloured sculpture, block painting, or decoupage. Ideal to use with pouring medium and string gel medium for those wanting to pour, puddle and drip their acrylic paints to create a liquid art effect.
This premium, archival range of Professional Artist Acrylics by Global Colours contains only the highest quality pigments and ingredients. They have been formulated with an environmental conscience and they are non-toxic and water-soluble in 100% recyclable packaging.
All have the highest lightfastness so you can paint knowing that your artwork will stand the test of time and continue looking vibrant for years.
This product is lead, chromium, and cadmium free and complies with Australian Standards ATSM D4236. Available in 50ml and 250ml squeeze bottles. SDS is available on our website.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 19.5 cm|
Looking for safety information relating to this product?
Click the below Material Safety Data Sheet to download to your device.