Flat – ½ inch Springback Artist and BodyArt Paint Brush
$12.95 $11.77 exc. GST
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
- FLAT ½ INCH BRUSH – Great universal brush, creates straight edges and precision curves in a simple swipe. Perfect for laying down more detailed one stroke work and for bold outlines – a beautiful brush for lettering and calligraphy.
- EASY TO USE – Springback brushes have been designed with you in mind, with a specially angled ‘paint scoop’ end that makes it easy to control your brushstrokes. The sculpted acrylic handle provides a comfortable grip, even when your hands are wet, and the white Taklon bristles are easy to clean.
- SPRING-BACK FUNCTIONALITY – The bristles on these brushes have been specially selected for their firm ‘spring-back’, giving you maximum control over your strokes and ensuring that every line is precise. With an optimum bristle length, these brushes are perfect for both body art and everyday painting tasks. Designed by award winning artist Julie Tattam.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
Our new 1/2 inch Flat brush is a great universal brush, creates straight edges and precision curves in a simple swipe. Perfect for laying down more detailed one stroke work and for bold outlines - a beautiful brush for lettering and calligraphy.
The Spring Back range includes kit essentials (Flat brushes, Filbert Brushes, Round Brushes, Kabuki and Paddle brushes) and fine detail brushes, and also a carefully curated selection of specialty brushes (Rake brush, script brush, petal brushes, double filbert brush, glitter brushes and an Extra large Body painting brush) to assist in executing specific artists painting technique with ease.
These long-lasting brushes have acrylic handles (no flaking like wooden handles!), a tapered end for sectioning and scooping paints and densely packed nickel plated ferrules that leave no space for water and paint to get trapped – making them easy to clean, and quick and hygienic to dry.
- Premium White Taklon synthetic bristles for maximum hygiene
- Strong Spring-back, giving you precision in all your lines
- Vegan and planet friendly: all of our brushes are made with synthetic material and come in recyclable packaging
- Angled handle for scooping paint
- Easy to clean
- Do not soak in alcohol
Paint brushes should be washed thoroughly in warm water and soap and left to dry. Spray with Global Colours Brush and Kit Sterilizer to ensure brushes are kept hygenic and germ free.
Pro Tip: Try using a stain remover stick for any stubborn markings to keep your brushes looking fresh.
Perfect for filling in larger areas of colour, the flat brush is time-efficient on busy jobs. Can also be used on its tip for linework and lettering. The most popular use for this incredible Flat Brush however is for straight, bold line work and crisp 's' curves as well as when a few colours from a one stroke are desired but not all the colours of the one stroke. TO LOAD YOUR FLAT BRUSH FROM A ONE STROKE CAKE: Dampen your flat brush and drag the bristles along the selected colours on the One Stroke cake, parallel to the stripes. Reverse the brush and load the other side, by swiping the other side of the bristles back along the stripes in the opposite direction. Repeat 2 or 3 times until the bristles are fully loaded.
About Global Colours:
Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 25 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide. Global Colours insist on ethical working conditions in their supply chain, environmental responsibility in their packaging and production, health prioritisation in their ingredient selection and affordable pricing for their customers. The result is a premium quality product that is imbued with heart.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 29 cm|