Glazing Medium – Professional Artist Fluid Medium
$17.45 – $52.45
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
- CREATE WET LOOK EFFECTS – Want to know how to get the wet look in your artwork? Just add Glazing Medium! It maximizes the transparency, flow and spreadability of Global Colours Acrylics. Available in 2 sizes.
- EASY TO USE – Mix with Global Colours Acrylics and apply to dry painted area to give wet-on-wet effect, or create transitional glazes between layers.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – All our products are proudly Australian made
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
Global Colours Professional Fine Art Glazing medium is a water sensitive binder which maximises flow and spreadability of Global Colours Acrylics. It can be used to dilute the colour intensity to produce soft glazes when mixed with acrylics dries flexible and non-yellowing works best with transparent or translucent colours.
Apply to dry painted area to give wet-on-wet effect or create transitional glazes between layers: this technique will also allow you to recreate the wet look of any colour for easy colour matching. Create brilliant wash effects and watercolours by combining Glazing Medium with water and Open Medium (also known as Slow Dry / Retarder Medium). Apply mixture to dry painted area to change colouration, you will not lose established detail and allow underlayer to dry fully before applying next coat. Mix a small or large amount of colour as desired with Glazing Medium - the colour will darken a little and then go back to a thinner transparent version of the original colour as it dries. Allow 12 hours dry time depending on weather conditions; do not use below 12°C ambient temperature. Clean all equipment with soap and water without delay.
Global Colours Acrylic Paints, Mediums, and Gesso Primers have been handmade in our Marrickville factory in Sydney, Australia since 1992.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 9.5 × 11.5 cm|
250ml, 1 Litre
Looking for safety information relating to this product?
Click the below Material Safety Data Sheet to download to your device.