Gloss Medium & Varnish – Professional Artist Fluid Medium
$17.45 – $159.95
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
- A MUST-HAVE FOR PROFESSIONAL ARTISTS – It is designed to give your artwork a professional finish. It’s easy to use and can be mixed with other acrylic paints to create brilliant transparent glaze effects.
- EASY TO USE – This Professional Artist Fluid Medium is an essential item for any artist looking to achieve beautiful, non-yellowing high gloss finishes. Simply mix with your acrylic paints for a smooth, transparent glaze, or use it on its own to protect and enhance your work.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – All our products are proudly Australian made
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
Global Colours Professional Gloss Medium Varnish is a concentrated glazing medium. It produces a final clear protective non-yellowing coating, as well as other uses, including image transfer and adhesion. It is designed for maximum gloss on surfaces where high flexibility is required eg stretched canvas. May also be used on any surface which needs protection eg hardboards, murals, etc
Will create a smoother flowing consistency while also increasing gloss and transparency when mixed with Acrylics. An excellent medium for achieving surface adhesion and depth of colour. Try tinting with Acrylic colours to create brilliant transparent glaze effects. Due to the fast during nature of acrylics, you will be able to recoat several times in one day however make sure each coat is thoroughly dried before the next application to prevent clouding.
Ideal for a decoupage glue and varnish and an excellent adhesive in collage techniques.
Gloss Medium and Varnish creates an excellent thinning medium for all acrylic colours, by pre-mixing at 1:1 ratio with water, it will enhance depth of colour and gloss.
To use as a varnish, ensure that you have cleaned down the surface with a lint-free cloth and the surface is clean, dry and free from dust. Place your canvas horizontal in a dust-free room with doors closed. Varnishing the sides of your canvas you can raise each corner with a small piece of wood so that the painting does not stick to the surface below. Apply with a clean wide flat nylon brush, glide over and back the surface. Work quickly and gently applying long brush strokes to cover the top to bottom while moving from one side to the other side. Do not go back over areas that you have finished. Allow minimum 3 hours and up to 24 hours to recoat. May be diluted with water for a more refined finish.
Do not use below 12°C ambient temperature. Clean all equipment with soap and water without delay.
Global Colours Acrylic Paints, Mediums, and Gesso Primers have been handmade in our Marrickville factory in Sydney, Australia since 1992.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 9.5 × 11.5 cm|
250ml, 1 Litre, 4 Litre
Looking for safety information relating to this product?
Click the below Material Safety Data Sheet to download to your device.