Glow in the Dark – 45ml Face & BodyArt Special FX Liquid Paint
$5.41 exc. GST
- MAKE ANY EVENT MORE FUN – Want to add an extra level of excitement to your next party or gathering? Glow in the Dark Paint will do the trick!
- EASY TO USE – Apply to skin, simply charge the paint under a light source for 60 seconds, then move into a dark space and watch it glow! No need for UV blacklights – this paint will give you a vibrant green glow in any setting.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – All our products are proudly Australian made
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING* | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
This Glow in the Dark face and body paint glows a vibrant green in the dark, without the need for UV blacklight. Lots of fun for glow events, slumber parties and festivals. Simply charge the paint under a light source for 60 seconds, then move into a dark space and watch it glow!
Global Colours’ liquid face and body paint is brightly pigmented, quick-drying and gentle on skin. Ideal for makeup artists, face/body painters, sports supporters, children’s parties, festivals and fairs, it has a smooth ‘soft paste’ texture which dries with a soft, velvety non-smudge finish. Containing only approved cosmetic ingredients that comply with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and Australian standards, this water-based face and body paint is:
- Not tested on animals
- Non-toxic and safe for kids
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Easily removable without scrubbing
Directions for use:
Our gentle liquid paint can be applied using a brush, finger or sponge, straight onto the skin or onto a pallet for mixing colours. No skin preparation is required. Ideal for application on skin, hair or even clothes. Our compact 45ml jar holds the perfect quantity for a one-off event/party, individual dance/theatre performances or for taking to sports games and children's activities.
REMOVAL: Remove easily with warm water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!
About Global Colours:
Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 20 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide, including on Mad Max, Australia, Ghost Rider and Scooby Doo. It is the body paint of choice for the famed Bangarra Dance company and Sydney Theatre Company, and was the official face and body paint for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 6 cm|