Orange – Face & BodyArt Liquid Paint
$1.95 – $14.99
- A VAST ARRAY OF COLOURS TO CHOOSE FROM – Global Colours BodyArt offers a wide range of over 30 vibrant hues to suit any event or occasion. Whether you’re painting for a child’s birthday party or a professional makeup gig, we have the perfect colour for you!
- QUICK DRYING, GENTLE ON SKIN & HAIR – It dries quickly and is gentle on the skin, making it a great choice for those with sensitive skin. It also comes off easily, so there’s no need to worry about pesky stains! It has a smooth ‘soft paste’ texture that dries with a soft, velvety non-smudge finish.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – All our products are proudly Australian made
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING* | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
Global Colours’ liquid face and body paint is brightly pigmented, quick-drying and gentle on skin. Ideal for makeup artists, face/body painters, sports supporters, children’s parties, festivals and fairs, it has a smooth ‘soft paste’ texture which dries with a soft, velvety non-smudge finish. Containing only approved cosmetic ingredients that comply with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and Australian standards.
This water-based face and body paint is:
- Not tested on animals
- Non-toxic and safe for kids
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- Easily removable without scrubbing
Directions for use:
Gently squeeze the handy 15ml resealable tube to dispense the paint, either straight onto the skin or onto a palette for mixing colours. No skin preparation is required. Create your design using a brush, finger or sponge, or dilute with water for airbrushing. Ideal for application on skin, hair or even clothes. To avoid smudging when painting over the top of other colours, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next colour. Remove easily with warm water and soap.
1. Use this product with an airbrush, by diluting with water at a ratio of 1:1
2. Liquid face and body paint is perfect for dimensional/textured dauber-style face and body painting, which cannot be achieved with solid paint cakes.
About Global Colours:
Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 20 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide, including on Mad Max, Australia, Ghost Rider and Scooby Doo. It is the body paint of choice for the famed Bangarra Dance Company and Sydney Theatre Company, and was the official face and body paint for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 6.5 × 9.5 cm|
15ml, 45ml, 200ml
Looking for safety information relating to this product?
Click the below Material Safety Data Sheet to download to your device.