Pale Pink – 32g Face & BodyArt Blending Make Up
$19.95 $18.14 exc. GST
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
- A MAKE-UP ARTIST’S DREAM COME TRUE – Global Colours BodyArt is ideal for face and body painting, with bold, vivid colours and a lasting smooth consistency. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, there’s a shade to suit your needs!
- BODYART CREAM BLEND FORMULA – A softer cake formulation, giving a buff-able finish that can be manipulated to blend away edges or melt between two colours for a seamless gradient effect.
- NON-STAINING, SMUDGE PROOF AND EASY TO REMOVE – Water-activated face and body paint is gentle on skin and easy to remove. Even in hot and humid climates, it will stay put until you’re ready to take it off! A little goes a long way, making them great value for money!
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
Soft, warm, cameo pink. Sure to be a hit with the face paint crowd, this beautiful pastel pink will add magic to your unicorn’s mane, sweetness to your flower centres and lowlight to your fairy wings and clouds. Global Colours Cream Blending Paints are a glycerine based cake formulation, giving you a smooth, flexible paint finish that can be manipulated to blend away edges or melt between two colours for a soft, seamless gradient effect.
Introducing Global Colours’ new BodyArt Cream Blend formula! A soft and malleable, glycerine based, 32g BodyArt cake, saturated with colour pigment, drying to a comfortable, blend-able and flexible finish. Perfect for smooth, large surface area base work, dry brushing and gentle colour washes and seamless gradients.
The difference between our new Cream Blend formulation and our BodyArt classic colours is simple: Our classic colours give you crisp, sharp lines of bold colour that do not bleed and stay sharp, where as our new Global Colours Cream Blending Paints are a softer cake formulation, giving a buff-able finish that can be manipulated to blend away edges or melt between two colours for a seamless gradient effect.
Available in 6 fan favourite classic colours and 11 brand new colour ways, filling some tonal gaps, growing our Global Colours artists’ palette, and expanding your creativity.
Global Colours’ face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations (FDA, EU & ASTM).
Directions for use: Activate the face paint with sealer or water to a creamy consistency and apply to the skin. The paint will keep that creamy consistency for a few minutes before drying down, allowing the artists to manipulate the placement on the skin with a sponge, dry brush or smudger tool. This formula can also be used dry, with a dry crush to create a smokey, transparent effect. For best large surface area, streak-free results use in a buffing motion with our Global Colours Small or Large Kabuki Brush.
REMOVAL: Remove easily from the skin with water and soap, makeup remover or makeup wipes.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 5 cm|
Looking for safety information relating to this product?
Click the below Material Safety Data Sheet to download to your device.