Petal – Medium Springback Artist & BodyArt Paint Brush
$15.95 $14.50 exc. GST
Out of stock
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
- PETAL MEDIUM BRUSH – Vary your line thickness with one swing. Also perfect for creating flower petals.
- EASY TO USE – Springback brushes have been designed with you in mind, with a specially angled ‘paint scoop’ end that makes it easy to control your brushstrokes. The sculpted acrylic handle provides a comfortable grip, even when your hands are wet, and the white Taklon bristles are easy to clean.
- SPRING-BACK FUNCTIONALITY – The bristles on these brushes have been specially selected for their firm ‘spring-back’, giving you maximum control over your strokes and ensuring that every line is precise. With an optimum bristle length, these brushes are perfect for both body art and everyday painting tasks. Designed by award winning artist Julie Tattam.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
A curated collection of professional paint brushes, with sculpted acrylic handles and custom angled ‘paint scoop’ ends. Made from specialised white Taklon and designed with that all-important firm ‘spring-back’ functionality and optimum bristle length, giving you maximum control over your brushstrokes.
Designed by award-winning body artist Julie Tattam the range has been designed with an artists needs at the forefront of the collection. The Spring Back range showcases 24 new brushes, including kit essentials (Flat brushes, Filbert Brushes, Round Brushes, Kabuki brushes) and fine detail brushes, and also a carefully curated selection of specialty brushes (Rake brush, script brush, petal brushes, double filbert brush, glitter brushes and an Extra large Body painting brush) to assist in executing specific artists painting technique with ease.
These long-lasting brushes have Teal acrylic handles (no flaking like wooden handles!), a tapered end for sectioning and scooping paints and densely packed nickel plated ferrules that leave no space for water and paint to get trapped – making them easy to clean, and quick and hygienic to dry.
- Premium White Taklon synthetic bristles for maximum hygiene
- Strong Spring-back, giving you precision in all your lines
- Vegan and planet friendly: all of our brushes are made with synthetic material and come in recyclable packaging
- Angled handle for scooping paint
- Custom designed by multi award-winning artist Julie Tattam
- Easy to clean
- Do Not soak in alcohol
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 29 cm|