Regular Gel Gloss – Professional Artist Gel Medium
$17.45 – $134.95
- INCREASE THE TRANSPARENCY & GLOSS – Without altering the smooth impasto consistency. This medium will increase the transparency and brilliance of all Global Colours Acrylics. It dries to a beautiful glossy non-yellowing finish, adding an extra layer of depth and shine to your work. Available in 4 sizes.
- EASY TO USE – Just mix with Global Colours Acrylics then apply with brush or palette knife to canvas. Also can be used as an excellent binder for powdered pigments.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – All our products are proudly Australian made
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING* | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
Global Colours Professional Gloss Gel medium will increase the transparency and brilliance of Global Acrylic Colours without altering the smooth impasto consistency. An excellent binder for increased permanence for powdered pigments. Gel medium dries to a dries to a glossy finish.
Global Colours Professional Gloss Gel medium is produced with 100% Acrylic Polymer. It may be mixed in all proportions to increase adhesion, gloss, transparency and brilliance of Global Colours Acrylics. An excellent binder for powdered pigments, sawdust, sand etc as well as being an ideal glue for attaching heavy objects to a hard surface. (Pigment must be compatible with acrylic emulsion.) When applied in combination with Professional Artist Acrylics, a depth of colour comparable to that of oil paint can be achieved. Heavy glaze effects can be achieved by applying multiple layers. It may be used directly onto any prepared surface and then painted over when dry.
This medium is compatible with the range of Global Colours Acrylics and Mediums working together to create a highly versatile painting system for all artists.
Gel medium dries to a glossy finish and may be mixed with water or other Global Colours mediums for a wide range of effects and will stay flexible. Surfaces should be free from dust and grease before application. Do not force dry. Allow 6–8 hours between coats depending on your weather conditions. Do not use below 12°C ambient temperature. This product has adhesive properties so be sure to wear protective clothing when mixing and applying. Clean all equipment with soap and water without delay.
Global Colours Acrylic Paints, Mediums, and Gesso Primers have been handmade in our Marrickville factory in Sydney, Australia since 1992.
|Dimensions||9.5 × 9.5 × 11.5 cm|
250ml, 500ml, 1 Litre, 4 Litre
Looking for safety information relating to this product?
Click the below Material Safety Data Sheet to download to your device.
There are no reviews yet.