Seaside – 25g One Stroke Magnetic Face & BodyArt Cake Paint
$15.25 $13.86 exc. GST
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
- A MAKE-UP ARTIST’S DREAM COME TRUE – Global Colours BodyArt is ideal for face and body painting, with bold, vivid colours and a smooth consistency. Their handy magnetic case is great for sticking to any metal surface.
- A VAST RANGE OF VIBRANT SHADES – With over 23 colour combinations, you are bound to find the one that suits your needs. Create amazing looks for dress-ups, parties and festivals in seconds! Mermaids, dragons, flowers, unicorns, animal faces, the list goes on!
- NON-STAINING, SMUDGE PROOF AND EASY TO REMOVE – Water-activated face and body paint is gentle on skin and easy to remove. Even in hot and humid climates, it will stay put until you’re ready to take it off! A little goes a long way, making them great value for money!
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
Global Colours' Seaside One Stroke (25g) was formerly named Santorini and contains the following colours: Ultra Blue, Teal, White. Seaside is ideal for arm-based marine designs where a larger area of skin is available. Perfect for body painting, Seaside creates stunning dolphins, waves, beach scenes and is also gorgeous for Frozen designs.
Global Colours' face and body paint is a painter's dream come true. With bold, vivid colours and a smooth consistency, Global Colours' paints are ideal for face and body art. The Global Colours range contains over 55 vibrant shades including UV reactive, metallic and pearl colours. Global Colours' face and body paint cakes are easily activated with water, dry to a velvety finish in under a minute, and stay bold, bright and smudge-free in even the toughest conditions. Global Colours' face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and ASTM (Australian standards).
How to use a One Stroke:
Do not add water to the paint directly. Using a damp flat brush, move your brush back and forth over the one stroke cake, parallel with the stripes to activate and load the paint. (Your flat brush should be 1 inch wide to load all the colours, or 3/4, 1/2 or 1/4 inch wide to pick up just a few of the colours). When your brush is fully loaded, paint the brush along the skin and watch the magic happen! All the colours will flow off the brush at the same time. You can create hundreds of designs by moving the brush in specific ways on the skin (see our tutorials for ideas). One strokes can also be applied using daubers. See our tutorials for this method.
Remove easily from the skin with water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!
About Global Colours:
Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 25 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide. Global Colours insist on ethical working conditions in their supply chain, environmental responsibility in their packaging and production, health prioritization in their ingredient selection and affordable pricing for their customers. The result is a premium quality product that is imbued with heart.
**NEW MAGNETIC PAINT CAKES!**
Global Colours' One Stroke Cakes and Split Cakes now have complementary magnets attached on the back. This allows them to stick to metallic surfaces such as your Craft-n-Go, the lid of your kit or any metallic container/object. Magnetizing to an upright vertical surface such as the lid of a Craft-n-Go frees up your valuable table space, giving you more room to work comfortably.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 5 × 5 cm|
Looking for safety information relating to this product?
Click the below Material Safety Data Sheet to download to your device.