Titanium White (Series 1) – Professional Flow Artist Acrylic Paint
$22.99 – $349.99
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
- FLOW ACRYLIC – Our professional line of flow acrylic paints are medium viscosity, offering incredible versatility. Available in 4 Sizes
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Made from the world’s highest quality pigments and ingredients. This professional grade acrylic is lightfast, water resistant, fast drying, permanent, and completely flexible. Use on any surface with excellent results.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – All our products are proudly Australian made
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
Global Colours Titanium White is a vibrant pure white derived from titanium dioxide. This colour was synthesized a century ago but gained popularity before World War II once it was perfected. It became the industry standard in the 1970s when the harmfulness of lead was fully understood, to which it replaced.
Global Colours Global Flow line of acrylic paints is a premium product, medium viscosity paint which offers incredible versatility and new creative opportunities. This paint is part of the exceptional Professional Artist Acrylic range of 37 colours (opaque, semi-transparent, and transparent) by Global Colours. This professional acrylic may also be thinned further with water for washes and an effective watercolour look. It is light fast, water resistant, fast drying, permanent, and completely flexible.
This premium, archival range of Professional Artist Acrylic paints by Global Colours use only the highest quality pigments and ingredients. They have been formulated environmentally conscience so they are non-toxic and water-soluble. All have the highest lightfastness so you can paint knowing that your artwork will stand the test of time and continue looking vibrant for years.
Each acrylic paint is fully compatible with the range of Global Colours acrylics and mediums, working together to create a highly versatile painting system for all artists. This line of Professional Artist Acrylics can be used for exhibitions, commercial illustration, traditional art, realism, scenic art, folk art, or textile painting, coloured sculpture, block painting, or decoupage.
Available in 250ml jars, 1L bottles, 4L jerry cans, and 10L pails. Global Colours is Australian owned and produced, manufactured in the heart of Sydney.
|Dimensions||18 × 12.5 × 27 cm|
250ml, 1 Litre, 4 Litre, 10 Litre
Looking for safety information relating to this product?
Click the below Material Safety Data Sheet to download to your device.