Microsoft Office is a word processing software developed by Microsoft, for both professional and home use. All most all the people around the world used it for writing articles, story, poems etc. It was launched on October 25, 1983, and supports every Computer including Windows PC and MAC OS. MS Office comes with many features including cut, copy, paste, spell check, grammar, synonyms etc.
If you are new to the Microsoft or using it for the first time, then it is much necessary for you to go through its setup guide. As going through you will be familiar with its methods to use, which in terms will make easier for to use.
Step by Step Guide to Install or Reinstall MS Office:
Installing or reinstalling MS on Windows PC is quite simple and easy, that simple where even the beginners or new computers users can set it without taking much time on it.
Note: Buying or purchasing MS Office for one term use, can be installed only on a single computer, however, you can transfer the MS office using a USB cable or File transferer. Follow the below-written steps to install or reinstall www Office com setup on your Windows PC:
Step 1: Sign in to my Office Account:
- At first all you need to do sign into your Microsoft account. So If had not yet signed up with your Microsoft account, then associated with your copy of MS Office. If You are signing in with the new account, then sign out the previous account and do sign in again with the appropriate Microsoft account.
- Select the Install option in the information section of installation, click on it and the installation process will begin to install the 32-bit version of Office on your Windows PC.
Step 2: Install and Activate Office:
- According to the browser which you use, click run (in internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
Note: If you are using an Edge browser, then you will need to click save first followed by Run.
- Now If you observe a message ” You are good to go” then do click on the option Choose all done.
- Now use any one of the applications such as Word or Excel and start up using an MS Office.
- That’s all; the office will automatically get activated on your Windows PC.
In this way, you can easily install and get access to MS office on your Windows PC. So what you are waiting for? install MS Office on your Windows PC following the above-shown method, and start using it to create and edit your documents.