Neon Glow – 5 Colour Set UV Face & BodyArt Liquid Paint
$17.75 $16.14 exc. GST
- A VAST ARRAY OF COLOURS TO CHOOSE FROM – Global Colours BodyArt offers a wide range of over 30 vibrant hues to suit any event or occasion. Whether you’re painting for a child’s birthday party or a professional makeup gig, we have the perfect colour for you!
- QUICK DRYING, GENTLE ON SKIN & HAIR – It dries quickly and is gentle on the skin, making it a great choice for those with sensitive skin. It also comes off easily, so there’s no need to worry about pesky stains! It has a smooth ‘soft paste’ texture that dries with a soft, velvety non-smudge finish.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- AUSTRALIAN MADE – All our products are proudly Australian made
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING* | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
Perfect for glow parties, festivals and blacklight body art, this one-stop kit contains everything you need to create stunning UV Neon designs that glow fiercely under blacklight! Contains: 5 x Liquid Face Paints (Neon Pink, Neon Yellow, Neon Orange, Neon Green, Glow in the Dark), plus 1 Brush and 1 Sponge.
Global Colours’ liquid face and body paint is brightly pigmented, quick-drying and gentle on skin. Ideal for makeup artists, face/body painters, sports supporters, children’s parties, festivals and fairs, it has a smooth ‘soft paste’ texture which dries with a soft, velvety non-smudge finish. Containing only approved cosmetic ingredients that comply with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and Australian standards, this water-based face and body paint is:
- Not tested on animals
- Non-toxic and safe for kids
Directions for use:
Our gentle liquid paint can be applied using a brush, finger or sponge, straight onto the skin or onto a pallet for mixing colours. No skin preparation is required. You can even dilute the paint with water for airbrushing! Ideal for application on skin, hair or even clothes. To avoid smudging when painting over the top of other colours, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next colour. The value-for-money 200ml jar is perfect for full-body coverage.
REMOVAL: Remove easily with warm water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!
About Global Colours:
Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 20 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide, including on Mad Max, Australia, Ghost Rider and Scooby Doo. It is the body paint of choice for the famed Bangarra Dance company and Sydney Theatre Company, and was the official face and body paint for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.
|Dimensions||24 × 5 × 5 cm|
There are no reviews yet.