White – Face & BodyArt Cake Paint
$7.25 – $24.95
- A MAKE-UP ARTIST’S DREAM COME TRUE – Global Colours BodyArt is ideal for face and body painting, with bold, vivid colours and a lasting smooth consistency. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, there’s a shade to suit your needs!
- A VAST RANGE OF VIBRANT SHADES – With over 55 shades including UV reactive, metallic and pearl colours, Global Colours has something to suit every need and available in 2 sizes / 32g for larger areas and 20g is magnetic and will adhere to any metal surface!
- NON-STAINING, SMUDGE PROOF AND EASY TO REMOVE – Water-activated face and body paint is gentle on the skin and easy to remove. Even in hot and humid climates, it will stay put until you’re ready to take it off! A little goes a long way, making them great value for money!
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Low VOC, vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING* | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
Available in 32g & 90g cakes.
Global Colours' know how important a perfect white paint is to you. We know how hard it is to get access to good white face paint at a sensible price. So we sat down with some of the world's top artists and reworked our formula, resulting in the creation of what some are calling the worlds best white face and body paint. Incredibly good for line-work, at an affordable price, Global Colours' White is highly pigmented, with a rich opacity, even over dark colours. We have optimised the wax/pigment balance to ensure sharp, consistent line-work and improved the drying properties to ensure your cake consistency remains perfect after multiple uses (resets quickly with no sticky parts). Available in 20g, 32g, and 90g pots, Global Colours' White is the perfect white you've been looking for.
Global Colours’ face and body paint is a painter’s dream come true. With bold, vivid colours and a smooth consistency, Global Colours’ paints are ideal for face and body art. The Global Colours range contains over 55 vibrant shades including UV reactive, metallic and pearl colours. Global Colours’ face and body paint cakes are easily activated with water, dry to a velvety finish in under a minute, and stay bold, bright and smudge-free in even the toughest conditions.
Global Colours’ face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations (FDA, EU & ASTM).
Directions for use: Activate the face paint with sealer or water to a creamy consistency and apply to the skin. The paint will dry quickly to a smudge free finish. Colours can be layered on top of each other, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next layer.
REMOVAL: Remove easily from the skin with water and soap, makeup remover or makeup wipes.
About Global Colours: Global Colours is a market leader, famous for the quality and safety of their face and body art products for over 25 years. 100% Australian owned, the range is used by professional artists and on movie sets worldwide. Global Colours insist on ethical working conditions in their supply chain, environmental responsibility in their packaging and production, health prioritisation in their ingredient selection and affordable pricing for their customers. The result is a premium quality product that is imbued with heart. Global Colours BodyArt Cakes are made in Taiwan.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 7.5 × 5 cm|
20g, 32g, 90g
Looking for safety information relating to this product?
Click the below Material Safety Data Sheet to download to your device.
There are no reviews yet.