Complete Set – 23pk Springback Artist & BodyArt Paint Brush
$217.17 $197.43 exc. GST
Out of stock
$9.00 AUSTRALIA-WIDE SHIPPING | CLICK & COLLECT FROM SYDNEY
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED – All the brushes that you need to create anything you want. Consisting of Round, Flat, Detail and Specialty brushes.
- EASY TO USE – Springback brushes have been designed with you in mind, with a specially angled ‘paint scoop’ end that makes it easy to control your brushstrokes. The sculpted acrylic handle provides a comfortable grip, even when your hands are wet, and the white Taklon bristles are easy to clean.
- SPRING-BACK FUNCTIONALITY – The bristles on these brushes have been specially selected for their firm ‘spring-back’, giving you maximum control over your strokes and ensuring that every line is precise. With an optimum bristle length, these brushes are perfect for both body art and everyday painting tasks. Designed by award winning artist Julie Tattam.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & VEGAN – Vegan and cruelty-free, in recyclable packaging.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Love it or your money back – no questions asked.
A professional 23 piece brush collection, carefully curated for face and body art work, as well as fine art acrylic paint work. Consisting of Round, Flat, Detail and Specialty brushes, this set will be sure to level up your tool kit and have you covered for every brush stroke, line or shape you will need for your creative paint work.
Designed by award-winning body artist Julie Tattam the range has been designed with an artists needs at the forefront of the collection. The Spring Back range showcases 23 new brushes, including kit essentials (Flat brushes, Filbert Brushes, Round Brushes, Kabuki brushes) and fine detail brushes, and also a carefully curated selection of specialty brushes (Rake brush, script brush, petal brushes, double filbert brush, glitter brushes and an Extra large Body painting brush) to assist in executing specific artists painting technique with ease.
These long-lasting brushes have Teal acrylic handles (no flaking like wooden handles!), a tapered end for sectioning and scooping paints and densely packed nickel plated ferrules that leave no space for water and paint to get trapped – making them easy to clean, and quick and hygienic to dry.
*Premium White Taklon synthetic bristles for maximum hygiene
*Strong Spring-back, giving you precision in all your lines
*Vegan and planet friendly: all of our brushes are made with synthetic material and come in recyclable packaging
*Angled handle for scooping paint
*Custom designed by multi award-winning artist Julie Tattam
*Easy to clean
*Do Not soak in alcohol
Paint brushes should be washed thoroughly in warm water and soap and left to dry. Spray with Global Colours Brush and Kit Sterilizer to ensure brushes are kept hygenic and germ free.
Pro Tip: Try using a stain remover stick for any stubborn markings to keep your brushes looking fresh. Global Colours Brush is made in China.
|27 × 17 × 13 cm
Complete Set – 23pk